Discovering Country Club of Boyne is discovering your new home away from home. Members enjoy play on 12 championship courses, members only tournaments, private course rotations, countless social events and all the benefits BOYNE Resorts has to offer such as discounts on dining, retail, spas and much more.
As a member you can also customize your membership by adding on additional season passes for The Spa at Boyne Mountain, snowsports and Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark to perfectly fit your family's lifestyle. From the welcoming clubhouse to lifelong friendships, you'll find this is the club you've been searching for.
There are so many great reasons to join Country Club of Boyne: exclusive member only tournaments, exciting social events throughout the year, an abundance of resort amenities and discounts at your fingertips...but the main reason you choose Country Club of Boyne is for the lifelong friendships you'll gain and the many memories you'll make along the way. The members are what make this club stand out amongst the crowd.
Director of Membership
New Members in 2016 receive a complimentary cart plan for the 2016 season!
Junior memberships (ages 39 and under) available. Contact us for details!
- Pay no greens fees at all 10 BOYNE golf courses including Bay Harbor Golf Club*, Big Sky, Montana, and Sugarloaf, Maine**
- Advanced and reserved Full Members-only tee times
- Private Full Members-only rotating course
- Complimentary USGA Handicap services
- Unlimited usage of driving ranges, complimentary range balls (excluding Bay Harbor Golf Club)
- Complimentary membership in The First Tee of Northern Michigan for Full Members' children and grandchildren ages 5-17
- Ross Grill, for full Members-only, full bar and dining service
- Private outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
- Private, gated, Full Members-only parking at Country Club of Boyne Clubhouse
- 15% members-only discounted dining at all BOYNE Michigan full service dining facilities including CCB, Boyne Highlands, Bay Harbor Golf Club, The Inn at Bay Harbor, and Boyne Mountain
- Complimentary use of tubing park at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain
- Complimentary ski valet
- Complimentary winter premier parking at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain
- Deer Lake Beach access at Boyne Mountain with complimentary paddle boats and kayaks
- Year-round use of heated swimming pools and hot tubs at Boyne Highland's Main Lodge and Boyne Mountain's Clock Tower Lodge
- Complimentary use of outdoor tennis courts at Boyne Highlands Resort and Boyne Mountain Resort
"What do we like most about Country Club of Boyne? Well, the championship golf courses are amazing, and the tournament schedule is full and varied. The club and pool are great, and the staff most gracious. Winter skiing and other activities are second to none in Michigan. Yet it is the people, the members, and the events we like the most. Rarely have we felt more welcome or part of something so special."
Mike Leach, Harbor Springs
"We're so lucky to have so many beautiful and unique courses - I love them all! My favorite course is the one I'm playing that day!"
Jim & Ardyce Conley, Petoskey
"The people make this Clubhouse what it is and that is wonderful. The food we can count on, the drinks are generous, the facility is in good shape and the views are excellent. What more could we ask for?"
Roy & Pam Griffitts, Plano, TX
Contact Director of Membership, Keriann Lonnee, to learn all the perks and benefits you're entitled to as a member of the Country Club of Boyne!
- No minimums
- No assessments
- Refundable and Transferable
- More than 5,000 BoyneRewards Points